Monday, September 17, 2007
Hahahha last saturday, we had the stupid HSK which costed $80. What shit. Like almost everybody was falling asleep already lah! 145 mins. Then still make us wake up so early on a saturday morning D: HAHAH but! I stole their blue card O: hahah and then I dropped my eraser in the drain. Bah. Then at night, I went Orchard to have dinner with my aunt and cousins. The queue was like super long so we went to kino for a while. They still don't have 'Augusta, Gone'! Urgh! Oh well. I bought another book called Seven Types of Ambiguity. Looks quite nice :D Then later around nine, we went to the coffee club and had chocolate fondue. omg yum. (:
On sunday, it was like any other sundays. Church then go home study/watch tv.
Today, we went to J8 to study after school! Hahaha then I saw Mr YDW at last. HAHAHAHHA. Didn't study much at first. We were gossiping about Miss A. Hahha thongs imagined her naked. O: EQUATOR! Zomg so hilarious lah. Then study study and went home! Okay okay, now I have to study AGAIN. Hate exams, urgh. Armed with my gummy bears, history, here I come!
Stupid.
8:17 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style